Assessment and Detailed Architectural and Engineering Design of the National Government Datacenter 3 Extension Office and Perimeter Fence
UP BRS, in coordination with the DICT, conducted the structural assessment of the existing building to be established as the extension office of the NGDC3 and conceptualized its architectural and engineering design for new construction.
In 2014, UP BRS, in coordination with the DICT, conducted the structural integrity assessment and retrofit design of the building established as the national government data center 3 (NGDC3) at Subic Bay Freeport Zone (SBFZ).
In 2015, UP BRS, in coordination with the DFA, conducted a study focusing on the unification of the designs of different consular offices in the ASEAN region in which design guidelines and standards were created.
Upon the request of PCA, UP BRS documented the CPM masterclass in 2019 and created a technical digest containing the learnings of training session series and technical lectures conducted by the decorated speakers and experts.
Other and Extension Projects
- DPWH, Development of Revisions of the National Building Code of the Philippines and its IRR to Mainstream Disaster Risk Reduction (2015 to present)
- Abra LGU, Post-Earthquake Structural Assessment of Damaged Residential Buildings and Heritage Structures (2022)
- UP Theatre, Structural Assessment of Damage Caused by Trees to the UP Theatre Complex and Carillon Plaza (2022)
- James Hardie, Material Level Characterization of Wall Panel Technology (2018-2019)
- UP ICE, Structural Design of the ICE Canteen Building and Skylight Fixtures of the ICE Main Building (2018)
- AFP, Design of 4-Storey PMA Cadet Barrack’s in Fort Del Pilar, Baguio City (2014-2015)
- PCIEERD, Development of Temporary Shelter Systems for Disaster Stricken Areas (2014-2015)